Studio re-opening guidelines starting June 12th 2020.
- Class sizes are limited to 17 students per class.
- Online booking is mandatory via MindBody app or website. No walk-ins. Students can book maximum 1 class per day. This is in order to give more people the opportunity to return back to the hot room.
Make sure to cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend. You need to cancel your booking via MindBody, we cannot take cancellations over the phone or e-mail.
- We are currently running on a modified schedule with our priority being the safety of our students and staff.
- The studio will open 30 minutes before class and close 30 minutes after.
Everybody needs to exit the studio within 30 minutes after the class in order to give the staff enough time to clean the studio for the next class.
- Bring your own yoga mat and towel. We are unable to rent out mats and towels at this stage.
- Place the mat on the specified marks on the floor. No exceptions. We have measured the space between mats to ensure we can keep social distancing measure in place and ensure maximum capacity of students per class.
- After class, roll up your mat and leave the room, again ensuring social distancing.
- Use provided hand sanitizer every time you enter the hot room.
- No showering is possible at this time. Bring with you clothing you can wear after class or an extra towel.
- Toilets will be open but please respect social distancing when queuing.
- Our staff is cleaning all surfaces including floors, door knobs, light switches and restrooms using disinfectant cleaner.
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home.